Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grey Hair...

Today, I officially found my first two grey hairs...seriously. This isn't that big of a deal, but it sort of is. I have always enjoyed looking young, heck, some 16 year olds look older than me, so I suppose it's time I start seeing some signs of ageing... I will need to seriously consider dyeing my hair on a regular basis... Ugh...what a great start to my day...

P.S. I did thouroughly search the whole rest of my head and I only had two grey hairs. And I say had because I promptly pulled them both out...

3 comments:

Nemeth family said...

Sucks, huh?! At least you have a looooong way to go to catch up with your boyfriend! LOL I pulled his first couple gray hairs before a dance, homecoming maybe?, in high school!

sjponte15 said...

Yeah, I know I have a long way to catch up, but it was seriously traumatic. Grey hair was never something I even thought about.

Nemeth family said...

You wanna know something really sad...it's not something Bill ever thinks about either. Damn him. Everytime I cut his hair I look for a gray hair or a thinning spot...nothing!