- hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment; "awkward (or embarrassing or difficult) moments in the discussion"; "an awkward pause followed his remark"; "a sticky question"; "in the unenviable position of resorting to an act he had planned to save for the climax of the campaign"
- socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner; "awkward and reserved at parties"; "ill at ease among eddies of people he didn't know"; "was always uneasy with strangers"
Awkward: Situation
This week I have to take 'the ring' back to the jewelery store, why you ask? Why do you need to take a ring that's been sitting in a box back? Oh, because it's due for it's six month 'check up' to retain it's warranty. So off to the mall I'll be this week to take a ring in a box for a check up...
Nice, huh?
3 comments:
Hang in there, I know it must be so hard to hold your future inside of a box, and not be able to take it out and play with it! I'd be freaking out, for sure. It will happen, when you're least expecting it, and it will be glorious!
And, if all works out, you'll be able and willing to put some of those great ideas into motion and help me with something unique.
And, unfortuantely, I do take it out and 'play' with it!!
Oh lord...you're kidding?! I guess it will pass the check up since it hasn't been out of the box, huh? I just had to take mine in too. I have a reason to approach this subject w/ my brother--I'll tell you about it later.
Post a Comment