Yeah, we got new carpet, new paint and trim! No more blue!
The carpet for our bedroom was a remanant - great price! The carpet for the living room is so pretty, it's Jewel by Camden Creek! I can't wait!
The bedroom will be Empire State by Dutch Boy - it's a very pretty grey. The living room will be Antique White with Sandy Beach Beige to replace the blue on the crown molding.
I attached some before pictures (the blue room is bedroom and the white one with blue is the living room) and one of Colton because it's too cute...
3 comments:
Ooooh, sounds like fun! I bet it's going to look like a while new house!!
Yay!! How exciting! I have seen that house go through lots of changes--this will probably be the best one yet. Ask Casey about the green carpet sometime LOL It is funny--in the pictures, the hardwood floors look nice...but I know they aren't. Can't wait to see the after pictures!
Oh, and I forgot to comment--Colton does look too cute in his TCP hat and sweater. Kyle had that same hat in red/blue.
Post a Comment