Oh wow, I love your bedroom furniture! Everything looks so beautiful Steph, you both did a really nice job! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend! (I promise I will take my shoes off)
I think Joe and I have decided to wait on the hardwood floors, at least until after Christmas, because we're selfish like that. lol
I totally understand on waiting on the floors - it's a lot of work! We took almost a week and just did it - that definately seemed to be the 'best' way to go for us.
I love it!! It looks great. The bedroom is so warm and pretty. Decor is the hardest part for me too...that is why the pictures and knick knacks never change at my house! Good job!!
3 comments:
Oh wow, I love your bedroom furniture! Everything looks so beautiful Steph, you both did a really nice job! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend! (I promise I will take my shoes off)
I think Joe and I have decided to wait on the hardwood floors, at least until after Christmas, because we're selfish like that. lol
I totally understand on waiting on the floors - it's a lot of work! We took almost a week and just did it - that definately seemed to be the 'best' way to go for us.
See you this weekend!
I love it!! It looks great. The bedroom is so warm and pretty. Decor is the hardest part for me too...that is why the pictures and knick knacks never change at my house! Good job!!
Post a Comment